Knick Portavo 907 Multi pH Multiparameter Portable Meter
Multiparameter portable meter with additional analog pH measurement capability. For all digital Memosens pH, conductivity and oxygen sensors and for analog pH electrodes.
The only portable device for all Memosens parameters. Also for conventional analog sensors. The powerful Li-ion battery can be charged in the device via USB. The clear network diagram provides an at-a-glance view of the sensor condition.
Comprehensive data logger
The following logging types can be selected:
- Manual logging
- Time-controlled logging at a fixed interval
- Signal-controlled logging of measured value and temperature
- Combined time- and signal-controlled logging
- Threshold-controlled logging with pre-trigger
The data logger for up to 10,000 entries records point of measurement, annotation, sensor ID, sensor serial number (Memosens), primary value, temperature, time stamp and device status.
Portavo 907 proves that a high level of functionality and easy use are not mutually exclusive. It proceeds step by step through the calibration procedure. Technical terms are clearly explained in the context-sensitive help.
- High-resolution color graphic display
- Transflective and sunlight readable
- Li-ion battery
- Micro USB port and Paraly SW 112 software
- A sensor quiver protects the sensor from damage and drying out
- The high-performance polymer housing ensures low water consumption and high impact resistance
- Intelligent data logger with 10,000 entries and graphical representation
- Memosens sensors and analog pH sensors can be used on one device (e.g flat-membrane sensors)
- IP 67 / IP 66 protection
- The mineral glass display is perfectly readable even after years